Dunno y I have to visit hospital so often these days. My aunt is still in hospital, today I visited my student. Feel a bit upset. KNowing nothing about her case, so I need to check from a friend and search online. Bad news...:(
Dunno how to handle, how can her family stand that? I know that the puzzled father dunno what to do. Not to tell the girl....Is that good?
Dunno......too many life and death issues and hospital things these days. That's enough la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
any more info about your student? or.......really bad news?
good luck all time
ahlun
i am sorry to know such an answer from you.....we have to face reality, human being's strong humnity now should be shown to all of you!
pls don't be sad for that long, caz you all still have a long n tough way to go. Hang on and always praying for all of you.
there is always hope in the coming day!
care
ahlun
Post a Comment