Monday, January 02, 2006

4.8 movie --> Merry x'mas

B4 I saw this movie, I was not very interested in that as I didn't like war movies.

The first few mins were quite bloody.....not really bloody but not comfortable.

After seeing, this is not a war movie, it's a love story. Love between lovers, parent child, enemy, God. Very reflective.
How important is a report? Is life important? God told us to love our enemy but not everyone agrees with that, no even the father. It shows the dark side of the world.

What is right or wrong? Saving ur enemy or following orders? Stay with ur bro or die together? Being a responsible husband or being a loyal soldier? How come so many dilemma throughout our life?

I think it is a very meaningful movie. The strongest message to me is.....Trust makes this world more beautiful.

1 comment:

soon said...

yeah..great movie..and gd review!