Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Local Musical

Enjoyed a nice local musical today. Long time haven't seen Vic Pang's
work. This time the story is creatative, though I dunno much about the
orginal one, I am touched by the plot. The lyrics are all well
designed. Sound and light created lots of effects.

I think the new story released 白素貞. A faithful woman got a man who can
really accept her. Unexpectedly touching. To make a person understand
the truth and face the truth is difficult. Have to show the whole
process in 3 hours is even more difficult. This musical is so full and
I am so lucky that I get the last 2 tickets. Though they are a bit
"out bug" but I think it worths.

p.s. Tonight was my first time to drive to the HK Island. I even used
the old tunnel tim ar! Really hard as u cant imagine 10 lines join
into 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I did it! I also can find a cheap car park
near APA. Haha! I am smart!

1 comment:

soon said...

haha yes smart gal..then you need to think about more places to drive me..yeah!