Having a stable job, a nice and warm family, a group of old friends and a caring you. I will treasure what I have.
A stable relationship is so important. We may not have similar interest, but we are willing to explore. We understand each other and know each other so well, and we can communicate so well. I know that it's not easy to find someone who can communicate so well. And it's important for me. We have similar life style, this makes us always stay at home and being lazy. hehe......thx for giving me all this blissfulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know it's hard. but both of us really spend a lot of time on communicating, we use different ways, emails, phone calls, blog....Frankly, I'm the passive one to communicate. But I know that I have to spend more time and effect to do so! try ur best la! it really takes time!
Post a Comment