Monday, April 10, 2006

25th Hong Kong Film Awards



Haha! So happy and so excited! Never think of walking on the "Star Boulevard" haha! So many flashes! crazy crazy! so many starsssssss there! I was so busy to take pics. However, when Andy Lau comes........hahaaha...........I stopped taking pic and really wanted to see him. SOoooooooOOOOoooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!
It is my first time to join a film awards. Thx for uncle who gets tickets for us. really thx. To see a live show like this is really great! But I'm sorry to tell all of u that.......Tiffiny is really bad taste! (If u dunno who Tiffiny is, just forget it! dun try to know! ) The most exciting thing is I can take pics with The best Actor! haha! I will show u pics later as those pics are in my friend's cam. haha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah!!! andy lau!!! can i see your pics too? so jealous... i wish to be there with you guys!! why is he there?
nat

Siu Ching said...

haha! more pics are with ar Tong. Will send to u later. as we can walk the "red mat" that night, so we still stood there and wait for the stars to come. haha!

Anonymous said...

你去錯場合嘛? 你張飛應該係去金話梅電影頒獎典禮喎, 博大霧??? 實Q...實Q~~~~

Siu Ching said...

實Q...實Q....There is a crazy guy here.Kick him out!

Anonymous said...

這裡摺埋了嗎???

還是主人仍在東方傻豬塔呢??

Siu Ching said...

U never leave a nice word here! How come????
I'm still alive!!!!!!!!! thx!