Just finished "boiling" Desperate Housewives but I am madddddddddddddd. Could somebody tell me what's the ending of that? as I dunno y ........it seems like the ending is missing. it could probably because of my "soap" DVD??? or it just happened that season 1 was ended in that way?????? somebody pls pls pls tell me! or pls lend me ur dvd just for the ending instead.
pls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've finale of season 1 in my computer, also, tvb pearl already showing season 2 on weekly basis, which i also got the first couple episodes
When can we meet then?????
Meet???? I suppose I am on your ignore/forget/try not to call/invisible/troublemaker/people to stay away/never hv a nice word/pray he dunno we got gathering/.... List tim~~
oh! of course u are not from the last message.
but tell u one thing, wong man has the soap dvd of season 2! haha!
so.......about ur list............
Post a Comment