

Busy for long, all the packing, cleaning, designing, shopping, uploading...................
It's the end of 4 people's world, the sharing, chatting, caring.....
Just moved in yesterday, worked from 8am till 1am. Tired but exciting. Having our own new home!
Please come to visit us, friends. though it's a bit far but it's a nice place. Before all of u, some of the 6-leg uninvited friends visited us already, 2 greens, 1 brown which is a big one, and 1 black.
waiting for your call!
7 comments:
Missy,你搬去新界西先call我啦,咁x遠,不過唔打緊,你all the time都忘記左我架啦
haha! Thx all of u! waiting for ur visit. We try all our best to keep those 6-leg-things away. BUT WE CANT STOP THEM FLYING!!!!!!!!
Gento, I WILL never forget u.
haha thx dear. thx for your patience and on-going support...thx for get rid of those 6-legs pets hehe...
I'll visit you soooon baby~~ tell me exactly how to go~~
嘩,椰林樹影,背山面海,
唔怪得轉九千幾次車返工都要搬入去喇。
我同穎兒會黎嫁喇!!!
good good good! come on! u guys have to be quick. we already have a list of visitors. haha~! but of course days are reserved for u guys la!
when will u come? week days or week end? I have half day off and I can cook for u guys.
(dun expect too much) hehe.....so happy to move here. I thought no one will come and we will be alone forever (as we are lazy to go out) hehe but now......haha! we have so many friends law! haha! thx everyone!
do you prefer weekday evening? hope can visit you before mid July~
Post a Comment