Saturday, July 15, 2006

Friends, I have changed to a different school


Got a GM post in a Tseung Kwan O secondary school.

Thanks for my friends' waiting. They waited for 3 hours. I went to sign the contract and then back to resign.

Can't stop crying for days. I miss the old school. I miss my friends. I miss my students. Dun want to disappoint anyone. However, I know, my leaving surprised everyone, including me. It only took me 6 days from the first interview to signed the contract.

Dunno, very emotional these days. Many of my colleagues talked to me for long............

Some of them.........I still don't have enough courage to explain to them. I'm sorry, Raymond, Tommy, Ma fai, Mr. Yau and lots more. My leaving is a selfish decision, I know. But I have to move on as the school doesn't. That;s y I have to change. I know that u guys are still thinking how to make the school better. I'm sorry. I have to leave U. But I have already spent 6 years here and now, I'm tired, I have to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei...look forward la, support you all time! I understand your feeling, if you have delievered your best to the school before, then no sorry and regret la!

Better tomorrow
SUPPORT YOU ALL TIME

lun

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again! Hey I'm back, I need to visit your place evap!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Eva,

How's are you ar? just back from the trip, it must be a nice trip la.
Didn't hear from you, hope you are well in all la

Lun