Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The end of my summer vacation

I have to work in a new school tmr la!

Dunno what will happen, a little bit worry but I think that's normal.

It's so touching that my old colleagues called me and sms me. They are really caring, thx!

I will have a new life tmr.

4 comments:

Siu Ching said...

hehe! thx la! I will work hard la!
it's really a diff school, the style, the management......now I know how come some schools can become band 1. haha!

lun said...

i hope i can visit u2 for sure, but i am really tire of my work and study also

Exams are coming....i don't have time to study....just finished one today.......

take good care in new term la

Siu Ching said...

then u call us when u are free la!
take care, work hard and study hard la!

soon said...

it seems doing great after we move in our home :) always here with you.