I have handed in my assignment la!
Finially!!!!!!
I can enjoy my weekend la! I will go for buffet, watch moviesssSSSsssSSsssss, take a rest and ofcourse ...... my marking.
I want to see many films ar!
~ 在晴朗的一天收檔(A Prairie Home Companion)http://hk.movies.yahoo.com/060903/28/1sft9.html
~ 大丈夫2
~ 穿PRADA 的惡魔
~ 無間道風雲 (may be......need to think about)
want to play play play! I have bought my favourite paper lantens la! haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha what does ur lantern look like ga? wong man bought me a new rabbit last week ar! ^^ let's play together
So tired at work, I just want to sleep over the weekend! ~ Can
Ivy,
I bought the tradition paper one ar! and last night we just had a walk with that ar! My is pink!
Can,
haven't work for long. I can feel the hardness, take a good rest la! 1
great...but pls remind that actually you need to do readings every week! -soon
I just watched Volver... not bad... add that to your movie list?! ^^ ycc
I want to watch that too ar! the 6 of them got the award together ar ma! So amazing!
Post a Comment