New life new creation...
great :)
that's ok la! u have to work ma! and u have join us for K la! thx very much!
Congratulation siu ching!!Lun
thx la! how ar u ar? still busy?
I know you would say "o...it's ok la" if i said something daiman said, so i would just save it.Then I wanna know if you will come to congratulate me when I graduate from my Tai Chi class???
sure I will.when and where?I will buy u a doll
Post a Comment
6 comments:
great :)
that's ok la! u have to work ma! and u have join us for K la! thx very much!
Congratulation siu ching!!
Lun
thx la! how ar u ar? still busy?
I know you would say "o...it's ok la" if i said something daiman said, so i would just save it.
Then I wanna know if you will come to congratulate me when I graduate from my Tai Chi class???
sure I will.
when and where?
I will buy u a doll
Post a Comment