Back from the trip! It's really nice haha! Took not many pics this time, some are out focus some are too dark....:( but of course many of them are ok la! it's a nice experience to taste driving in another country. I like this kind of trip, flexible, we can stop by anywhere we like. nice nice!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Japan trip
Back from the trip! It's really nice haha! Took not many pics this time, some are out focus some are too dark....:( but of course many of them are ok la! it's a nice experience to taste driving in another country. I like this kind of trip, flexible, we can stop by anywhere we like. nice nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome back - lun
wa wa wa! seems u2 saw many things from the trip wor! when can I see u2 and share ur adventures?
Post a Comment