New life new creation...
永遠祝福您。ching
God bless everyone.Wong MAn
He will with you forever for sure. He will remind your memory forever.Pray for your family and you.
Sure he will be proud of how strong you and your family are. Take care!We are always here if you need a pair of listening ears.
My dear, I am sure your grand parents love you very very much! when ever thay were, they still love you, try to feel it ....support you and always by your side!
All my of dearest friends, thanks for your support. I will be fine. Dun worry. I just need more time now. beloved vava
Post a Comment
6 comments:
永遠祝福您。
ching
God bless everyone.
Wong MAn
He will with you forever for sure. He will remind your memory forever.
Pray for your family and you.
Sure he will be proud of how strong you and your family are. Take care!
We are always here if you need a pair of listening ears.
My dear, I am sure your grand parents love you very very much! when ever thay were, they still love you, try to feel it ....support you and always by your side!
All my of dearest friends,
thanks for your support. I will be fine. Dun worry. I just need more time now.
beloved vava
Post a Comment