Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jared Louche










Volunteered for a 3-day gallery education workshop. Work with Jared Louche and Andy Blackwell. I learnt so much! I am really amazed by Jared's attitude towards the kids and his dramatic presentation skills. I'm so glad I can take part in this workshop and I miss my kids. It's really ridiculous, I know, for all my life I would like to get rid of them. But today, I worked with 10 kids, then I started to miss mine. Haha, cant believe it!

3 comments:

mosquitivy said...

The drama educator, Jade, must be amazing. Can't imagine how you could miss your STUDENTS (!!!) just becos of her workshop... But good for you! Your passion for teaching is back. :)

Anonymous said...

that's what u a look for, right? something amazing, something u can't imagine!! haha.....lovely!! grap as much as you can la!

lun

Siu Ching said...

Jared is a really really amazing guy. Do u know how horrible when I realised I miss my students??????? I just cant believe it! haha!