New life new creation...
Oh yes, family is of course everybody's last refuge. But...are you okay, dear?
well, I'm better now. Everything's fine as my brother's here. 當唐心風暴及家好月圓在你家上影時,你真的不明白收視為什麼那麼高。一點也不好看。
what's up ar?lun
知道你們擔心了,可放心,時間讓我看化了。那天晚上我確實是很失望…很心淡…亦替家人擔心。金錢原來真的是萬能,能破壞關係,能不顧身份…能使人變得極度無賴。總之,我的家只有爸媽弟和我。
Hey, I kinda know what just happen, just let me know the details later la. What about dine out together? I can meet you at Shatin ga....
My dear... are you getting better now? Family is family, always your family! Treasure every moment with them!Love you dear!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh yes, family is of course everybody's last refuge. But...are you okay, dear?
well, I'm better now. Everything's fine as my brother's here.
當唐心風暴及家好月圓在你家上影時,你真的不明白收視為什麼那麼高。一點也不好看。
what's up ar?
lun
知道你們擔心了,可放心,時間讓我看化了。
那天晚上我確實是很失望…很心淡…亦替家人擔心。金錢原來真的是萬能,能破壞關係,能不顧身份…能使人變得極度無賴。
總之,我的家只有爸媽弟和我。
Hey, I kinda know what just happen, just let me know the details later la. What about dine out together? I can meet you at Shatin ga....
My dear... are you getting better now? Family is family, always your family! Treasure every moment with them!
Love you dear!
Post a Comment