Good ar good ar...Partying without u is not complete! Can't wait!!! When will u be back ar?? Until then, take your time to explore n experience; just make the best out of the remaining months la :)
ME too ME too!! We can drink till dead together again in HK :P Yeah! Cheer up!! I am here supporting you!Somehow,,, I want to escape from the truth, yet, I learnt to face it day by day! Add oil my dear friend!
7 comments:
Dear friend,
Don't say so, just take your time. No matter we are always with you, supporting you! Although i can go UK to visit u ....^_^
take good care ok!! hahahah
Lun
haha! u reply so fast! 5 mins only!
I'm trying to move on and I know it's time. I dont want to get stuck anymore :)
haha, you should have a party after you back ar!
Cheer up!
Wong Man
I will cheer up and we should have a big party after I'm back. Of course in your place la! so that I can meet meet B Bean!
Good ar good ar...Partying without u is not complete! Can't wait!!! When will u be back ar??
Until then, take your time to explore n experience; just make the best out of the remaining months la :)
ME too ME too!! We can drink till dead together again in HK :P Yeah!
Cheer up!! I am here supporting you!Somehow,,, I want to escape from the truth, yet, I learnt to face it day by day! Add oil my dear friend!
I don't party, I don't drink, not to say drink till dead....But hey I am waiting for you too
Post a Comment