bad bad news ar! u know we lost the sim card in "west ling"......somebody got that and made phone calls ar! we have to pay $2xxx. And this time I have to fight with PCCW ar! the cheapest and firmest co. in the world ar! so sad!
o my!! very charm ar... never thought that would create such a big trouble... how can PCCW charge u for that ga?? u hv been in hk all the time! show them ur record of arriving in hk ar! u hv to fight arrr... or can u just not pay it n switch to another co.? we support u!
6 comments:
也不是太灰吧,會過去的。下次要再小心一點,我會記住的。
pls keep ur promise, dun want to face these kind of situation again la......
What happened la?
bad bad news ar!
u know we lost the sim card in "west ling"......somebody got that and made phone calls ar!
we have to pay $2xxx. And this time I have to fight with PCCW ar! the cheapest and firmest co. in the world ar! so sad!
o my!! very charm ar... never thought that would create such a big trouble...
how can PCCW charge u for that ga?? u hv been in hk all the time! show them ur record of arriving in hk ar! u hv to fight arrr... or can u just not pay it n switch to another co.? we support u!
man n ivy
I know la! I have cut my credit also. I wont pay for that. and I will call the police and fax the report to PCCW.
but this time I know it's hard as I have to vs pccw!
Post a Comment