Have gathering with my ex-collegues in Mk. Very happy chat for lots of things. I really miss them and knowing that I hardly find another group of colleagues like them.
The story of 6111 began in the toilet. I brough it there with me and left without it . I realised after 5 mins. I was scared to death. I really love it very much. I dun want to lost it. My friend called it and a lady answered. Thx god, she was one of the waiters there and i can get that BACK! thx thx thx!
I know my 6111 is angry with me too law! I know it I know it! I know I'm careless. No next time, promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
你....會唔會係癲左....
of course not!
BTW, how's ur Kelvin's ringtone?
放心喎,我唔會改你個鈴聲ge,
不過會將你個number列作黑名單,自動拒絕接聽......hahahahahha
I bring u its new clothe to celebrate your 失而復得!
Can
Gen,
As I've said, I will call u more often to make sure Kelvin is still there!
Can,
Really thx for bring that to me la! Really 失而復得!
Post a Comment