New life new creation...
well...so sweet...
yes!!一封家書勝萬金!lun
long long time we didn't write a letter and mail to someone study or live in oversea... letter is great and lovely.Wong Man
yes ar! It is so warm and touching when reading that! :)I love my mom!
Oh, so typical of your mom (and many Chinese parents too?). Full of love, but they never say a word of love.But say it or not, it's equally sweet. :)
you know what? The journey from airport to my home, I was sitting with your mum, your brother was driving, your dad was sleeping... All I could feel is, your mother love you a lot!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
well...so sweet...
yes!!
一封家書勝萬金!
lun
long long time we didn't write a letter and mail to someone study or live in oversea...
letter is great and lovely.
Wong Man
yes ar! It is so warm and touching when reading that! :)I love my mom!
Oh, so typical of your mom (and many Chinese parents too?). Full of love, but they never say a word of love.
But say it or not, it's equally sweet. :)
you know what? The journey from airport to my home, I was sitting with your mum, your brother was driving, your dad was sleeping... All I could feel is, your mother love you a lot!! :)
Post a Comment