good to hear that and we should proud of ourselves that we really didn't waste the time here and try to explore different limitation of us, and do something that we haven't try before. Isn't it great?
You made it gal! Yes you should pround of yourself! I am pround of you too. I beleive besides everything, you already enriched your experience and horizon in life! Know more the world, know more on yourself, know more about your mind, .....it is not that little!!
O, come on. How can you call it '少少的成就'? It's GREAT achievement! Putting together performances with such limited resources & support in a foreign place is by no means an easy task. It's tremendous courage!!! Yes, Soon & Lun are right. You should be proud of yourself. Break a leg for the upcoming performances :)
7 comments:
good to hear that and we should proud of ourselves that we really didn't waste the time here and try to explore different limitation of us, and do something that we haven't try before. Isn't it great?
You made it gal! Yes you should pround of yourself! I am pround of you too. I beleive besides everything, you already enriched your experience and horizon in life! Know more the world, know more on yourself, know more about your mind, .....it is not that little!!
Support!!
O, come on. How can you call it '少少的成就'? It's GREAT achievement! Putting together performances with such limited resources & support in a foreign place is by no means an easy task. It's tremendous courage!!! Yes, Soon & Lun are right. You should be proud of yourself.
Break a leg for the upcoming performances :)
haha! yes yes!
I'm so glad and so proud of myself. My vice dean said I'm a professional practitioner. haha! YEAH!
You are turning pro there? 6 performance in less than a year? You've got a very very fruitful year le.
wanna watch wanna watch!! any video to share?
You know what? I am super proud of YOU! I really hope we could study together one day!Add oil!
Post a Comment